Agreement To Terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Option 1: The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of both United States and Myanmar, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
[(4) you are not under the age of 13];
(5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site];
(6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
[We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.]
All products are subject to availability, [and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock]. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
On occasion, you may be able to place a product in your shopping cart and submit your order for processing, but your order is subsequently cancelled due to unavailability of product. You acknowledge that products may sell quickly and there may be a short period of time after an order has been submitted, but where the product is no longer available. You agree that we may cancel your order after you have received an Order Confirmation without penalty.
On very rare occasions, you may receive a Shipping Confirmation from us, but the product is no longer available in our inventory. You agree that we may revoke our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty if we are unable to ship the product you ordered due to unavailability.
If you’re interested in a piece of jewelry that is currently on back order, call us and we can tell you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Purchases And Payment
We accept the following forms of payment: Cash on Delivery, Mobile Transfer, Direct Transfer, Bank to Bank Transfer, Agent Transfer, Over the Counter Cash and other forms of digital payment if necessary. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Commercial sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in either U.S Dollars or Myanmar Kyats.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
[If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order.] We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
[All sales are final and no refund will be issued. / Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases].
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
25. use the Site as a broker website to trick other people for all types of transaction other than buying from the Site.
26. use the information we provided in the Site to trick, deceive, and make fraudulent activities for others
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “ Contributions” ).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site [or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
Guidelines For Reviews
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
Mobile Application License
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple and Android Devices
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the Site:
(1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
(5) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application;
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site.
You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“ Submissions” ) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Third-Party Websites And Content
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“ Third-Party Websites” ) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“ Third-Party Content” ).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than us, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on our Site.
[As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy provisions as described below, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues.] We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
Logo Registration Trademark
ဦးထုံရွှေပန်းထိမ်နှင့်ရတနာရွှေဆိုင်၏ ဆိုင်အမှတ် (၁) ဖြစ်သော အမှတ် ၅၂၈၊မြေညီထပ်၊ မဟာဗန္ဓုလလမ်း၊ (၂၇လမ်း နှင့် ၂၈ လမ်းကြား)၊ ပန်းပဲတန်းမြို့နယ်၊ရန်ကုန်မြို့နှင့် ဆိုင်အမှတ် (၂) ဖြစ်သော ဘီ ၀၁-၀၅၊ မြေညီထပ်၊ လမ်းမတော်ပလာဇာ၊ လမ်းမတော်လမ်း၊ လသာမြို့နယ်၊ ရန်ကုန်မြို့တို့တွင် တည်ရှိသော ရွှေဆိုင်လုပ်ငန်းများအား ဦးကျော်ဝင်းနှင့် ဦးကျော်မြင့်တို့သည် အောက်တွင်ဖော်ပြထားသော ပုံဖော်အရောင်များနှင့် ဒီဇိုင်းပုံစံ အမျိုးမျိုးပါ အမှတ်တံဆိပ် အမည်၊ အမှတ်အသား၊ (Logo)၊ စာသားဒီဇိုင်းအရေးအသားများကို မိမိတို့၏ ကိုယ်ပိုင်ဉာဏ်ဖြင့်တီထွင်၍ ဖန်တီးပြုလုပ်ခဲ့ခြင်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။
မိမိတို့ ပိုင်ဆိုင်သည့် ဦးထုံရွှေပန်းထိမ်နှင့်ရတနာရွှေဆိုင်မှ ထုတ်လုပ်ဖြန့်ဖြူးသော ရွှေထည်၊ စိန်ထည်၊ ကျောက်မျက်ရတနာထည် ပစ္စည်းအရွယ်အစားနှင့် ပုံဖော်အရောင်များ၊ ဒီဇိုင်းပုံစံအမျိုးမျိုးတို့ကို အများပြည်သူမိဘများက ဝယ်ယူဆင်မြန်းဝတ်ဆင်စုဆောင်းနိုင်ရန်အတွက် ယင်းအမှတ်အသား တံဆိပ်များကို ဘူးခွံ၊ အိပ်ခွံ၊ ဂျပ်ဖာ အမျိုးမျိုးတို့တွင် အသုံးပြုသွားမည့်အပြင် ဆိုင်းဘုတ်၊ ဘလောက်၊ ကြော်ငြာ အမျိုးမျိူး၊ တီဗွီ၊ မဂ္ဂဇင်း၊ စာစောင်၊ ငွေပြေစာဖြတ်ပိုင်း၊ တံဆိပ်တုံး၊ စတစ်ကာ၊ အဝတ်အထည်များ၊ လူသုံးကုန်ပစ္စည်းများ၊ ဗွီနိုင်း၊ ပြက္ခဒိန် တို့တွင်လည်းကောင်း၊ Internet ၊ Email ၊ Website ၊ Facebook၊ Instagram၊ Tiktok၊ YouTube၊ Twitter and other Social Media Platforms၊ Letterhead ၊ Digital Web Platforms ၊ 3D Platforms အစရှိသည့်နည်းပညာနယ်ပယ်အရပ်ရပ်တို့တွင်လည်းကောင်း အသုံးပြုသွားမည်ဖြစ်ပါသည်။
၎င်းကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ် အမှတ်အသားများကို ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ် တစ်ခုတည်း သို့မဟုတ် တစ်ခုထက်ပို၍ အခါအားလျော်စွာ သုံးစွဲလျှက် ရန်ကုန်မြို့အပါအဝင် မြန်မာနိုင်ငံ တစ်ဝန်းလုံး၌ ဆိုင်ခွဲများပါ ဖွင့်လှစ်ပြီး ပြည်တွင်းသာမက တည်ဆဲ ဥပဒေနှင့်အညီ သက်ဆိုင်ရာ၏ ခွင့်ပြုချက်ရရှိသည့်အခါ ပြည်ပသို့ပါ ရောင်းချသွားမည် ဖြစ်ပါကြောင်း အသိပေးအပ်ပါသည်။
အောက်တွင်ဖော်ပြထားသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ် အမည်အမှတ်အသားများအား ပြုလုပ်သုံးစွဲရန်အတွက် စာချုပ်ချုပ်ဆိုကာ မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“WMWM” ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၄ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၈၁၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၄၀ မှ ၄၁ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“ဦးထုံ”ရွှေပန်းထိမ်နှင့်ရတနာရွှေဆိုင် ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၁ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၇၈၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၅၅ မှ ၅၆ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“ဦးထုံ”ရွှေပန်းထိမ်နှင့် ရတနာရွှေဆိုင် ရွှေဆိုရင်ဦးထုံကို အထူးယုံလိုက်ပါ ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၂ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၈၄၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၄ မှ ၅ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“U HTON” Goldsmith & Jewellery ရွှေဆိုလျှင်ဦးထုံကိုအထူးယုံလိုက်ပါ ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၀ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၈၂၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၃၇ မှ ၃၈ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“JOVIAL”crafted by Artisans from Myanmar ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၆ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၇၆၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၄၁ မှ ၄၂ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“WIN & MYINT COMPANY LIMITED”ဟူသော ကုမ္ပဏီအမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၈၇ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၈၀၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၆၀ မှ ၆၁ ၌ ၂၃.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“WM”ဟူသော ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အသားပါ စာချူပ်အား ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၃ အဖြစ် မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ် ၄အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၈၃၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၂၇ မှ၂၈ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
“iconnical”CHIC & CLASSY ဟူသောကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ်အမည်အမှတ်အသားပါစာချူပ်ကိုယခုစာချူပ်ကို ၂၀၂၂ ခုနှစ်၊ စာချုပ်အမှတ် ၄၅၅၅ အဖြစ်မှတ်ပုံတင်စာအုပ်အမှတ်၄ အတွဲအမှတ် ၆၂၇၇၊ စာမျက်နှာ ၄၄ မှ ၄၅ ၌ ၂၂.၆.၂၀၂၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် မှတ်ပုံတင်သွင်းပြီးဖြစ်ပါသည်။
သို့ဖြစ်ပါ၍ မိမိတို့၏ ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ် အမှတ်အသားများကို ပြည်တွင်း သို့မဟုတ် ပြည်ပ၌ အခြားမည်သူ တစ်ဦးတစ်ယောက်မျှ အဆိုပါ ကုန်အမှတ်တံဆိပ် အမှတ်အသားများ၏ အမှတ်တံဆိပ် တစ်ခုလုံးကိုဖြစ်စေ၊ တစ်စိတ်တစ်ဒေသကိုဖြစ်စေ၊ အမှတ်တံဆိပ်များကို ပေါင်းစပ်၍ ဖြစ်စေ၊ တိုက်ရိုက်သော်လည်းကောင်း သွယ်ဝိုက်၍သော်လည်းကောင်း ဆင်တူယိုးမှား၊ ထင်ယောင်ထင်မှား ပြုလုပ်သုံးစွဲ၍ ထုတ်လုပ် ဖြန့်ချီ ရောင်းချခြင်းမပြုလုပ်ကြပါရန်နှင့် လိုက်နာခြင်းမရှိပါက တည်ဆဲဥပဒေများနှင့်အညီ ထိရောက်စွာ အရေးယူဆောင်ရွက်သွားမည်ဖြစ်ပါကြောင်း အများသိစေရန် အလို့ငှာ အသိပေးကြော်ငြာအပ်ပါသည်။
ဦးတိုးမြင့် LL.B, D.B.L
WIPO ( Switzerland)
(စဉ်. ၆၂၀၁/ ၂၂.၅.၁၉၉၅)
(စဉ်. ၄၁၈၄၄/ ၂၇.၅.၂၀၁၃)
အမှတ်(၃၄)၊ ဒေးဗစ်ရွှေနုလမ်း၊ သမိုင်း၊ (၂) ရပ်ကွက်၊ မရမ်းကုန်းမြို့နယ်၊ ရန်ကုန်မြို့။
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
If you access the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the United States, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to the United States, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
[Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.]
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice And Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification.
Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.]
Term And Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY US, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (THE “ PRODUCTS AND SERVICES” ) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “ AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS IN OUR SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN OUR SITE OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Modifications And Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
Option 1: Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in United States, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
Option 2: Informal Negotiations
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. [NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO [THE LESSER OF] [THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING [OR] $100. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.]
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, And Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.